BIBLE SUMMER CAMP – Sponsored by Knights of Mary
For your convenience: Sign up will be available in the Foyer of the Church
following the 9AM & 11AM Liturgies on Sunday, June 20th & 27th.
Deliver group instruction on a regular basis in a healthy and safe environment for children, advisors and volunteers while maintaining flexibility to implement contingency plans or reconsider health and safety protocols as circumstances change.
Health and Safety Protocols
COVID‐19 underscores the importance of good health and hygiene in our church environment. As a community it is imperative that we all work together to keep each other healthy and prevent the spread of the virus. The most critical element of this plan is the following, children, advisors or volunteers must stay home if sick or not feeling well.
Important precautions that will be taken include the following protocols:
- Frequent hand washing and hand sanitization will be facilitated
- Cleaning and disinfection practices will be consistent
- Advisors, volunteers and children will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the session
- Safe spacing will be practiced within each group
- Children will be split up in groups and stay with their groups, failure to comply will result in actions taken.
- Kindergarten: maximum 5/group – Mask not required while in group
- 1st & 2nd grade: 10 max ‐ Mask not required but recommended while in group
- 3rd & 4th grade: 10 max – mask will be required at all times
- 5th & 6th grade: 10 max – mask will be required at all times
- 7th and 8th grade: 10 max – mask will be required at all times
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the drop off and pick up of their children
flow of each session
- Children will arrive and will need to sanitize their hands on the way into the hall.
- All children, advisors, and volunteers will wear a mask entering the church/church hall.
- Advisors and volunteers will open and close doors.
- Children will be asked to bring their own supplies just like school, pencils, colored crayons or colors pencils , if you are unable to provide please let us know and we will accommodate.
- Children will be asked this year to bring water and small snack with them, it will not be provided like other years due to COVID safety.
- Children dismissal will be done group by group with their advisor, we ask parents to be patient with us.
State Ordered Closures and Transition to Remote
If there is a spike in local cases of COVID‐19, health or government officials may require us to no longer meet in person. We will accommodate a remote session.